Saturday, May 23, 2015


"FWC LIONFISH FUNDRAISER" SILENT AUCTION FOR GUY HARVEY MAGAZINE, PENSACOLA

I met the Chief Editor of Guy Harvey Magazine at the 2015 Miami Boat Show and we discussed my portfolio and my Aquatic Series I was currently working on.  He informed me of an upcoming Fundraiser and Silent Auction concerning the "Lionfish: Pest of the Reef" in Pensacola, FL.  I customized this Lionfish for a silent auction, and possible trophy for the winner of the most Lionfish caught for a cookout.  This piece was created using reclaimed wood panels, airbrushed background and hand-painted Lionfish.  To my surprise, the famous Guy Harvey himself made an appearance and really liked my work.  What an honor!  It's only a matter of time before we get to collaborate....I'll just throw that energy into the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment